Adrenal Fatigueis a stress-related condition that occurs when your adrenal glands, hypothalamus, and pituitary gland are functioning below their optimal level. It is typically the result of chronic physical or emotional stress. Adrenal Fatigue results in symptoms like a weakened immune system, low energy levels, an inability to handle stressful situations, and cravings for salty or sugary foods.
Introduction to Adrenal Fatigue
Symptoms of Adrenal Fatigue
Stress A modern epidemic
Causes of Adrenal Fatigue
Diagnosing Adrenal Fatigue
Treatment of Adrenal Fatigue
Do you find yourself constantly fatigued, and struggling to get out of bed in the mornings? Do you feel unable to cope with stressful situations? If so, you might be suffering from Adrenal Fatigue Syndrome.
The Adrenal Fatigue Solution is written by Fawne Hansen and naturopath Dr. Eric Wood. Here's what the ebook contains:
- ▸ How to diagnose your Adrenal Fatigue
- ▸ Tips on reducing your stress levels
- ▸ Comprehensive dietary guidelines to restore adrenal health
- ▸ Lists of foods to eat and avoid
- ▸ A comprehensive plan to restore your vitality