You know those tasty blueberry muffins that you see in your local coffee shop? Well, they are usually loaded with sugar and all kinds of nasty additives. Luckily, there’s a healthy alternative, and they’re super-easy to make!
These homemade blueberry muffins won’t taste as sickly-sweet as the store-bought ones, but they are full of healthy goodness. The main ingredients are eggs, coconut flour, honey and real, wholesome blueberries. Perfect for an afternoon energy boost!
Blueberry Coconut Flour Muffins
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Total time: 20 minutes
Yield: 6 muffins
coconut oil (melted)
- Pre heat the oven to 350F.
- Grease a 6 hole muffin tin with a little coconut oil.
- Place all of the ingredients (apart from the blueberries) into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Fold in the blueberries and divide the batter between the 6 muffin holes.
- Bake for 14-16 minutes until slightly golden and firm to the touch.
Preparing nutritious meals with the right ingredients is extremely important when you have adrenal fatigue. My Adrenal Fatigue Recipe Book contains more than 50 energy-boosting recipes that are guaranteed to improve your health. It’s included in The Recipes Package.