We all know that brownies are unhealthy, right? Well, maybe not! These coconut flour brownies are packed full of healthy fats, protein and micronutrients, and they are about as close to a guilt-free brownie as you will ever get.
Coconut flour can sometimes make baked goods a little dry, which is why this recipe calls for a mixture of coconut flour and almond four. And you can sweeten the brownies with honey, apple sauce, stevia, or any healthy sweetener of your choice. Perfect for a healthy snack or treat between meals.
- ¾ cup coconut flour
- ¼ cup almond flour
- 1 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup coconut oil (melted)
- ¾ cup honey
- 6 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- Pre heat the oven to 320F. Grease and line a 9×9 brownie tin.
- Mix together all the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the coconut oil, honey, eggs and vanilla bean paste.
- Mix the wet ingredients into the dry and stir until combined.
- Pour into the prepared tin.
- Cook for 30-40 minutes until firm and cooked in the centre.
- Leave to cool before cutting.
Preparing nutritious meals with the right ingredients is extremely important when you have adrenal fatigue. My Adrenal Fatigue Recipe Book contains more than 50 energy-boosting recipes that are guaranteed to improve your health. It’s included in The Recipes Package.