Goji berries are one of my favorite fruits. They have a delicate sweetness to them that is not overpowering, and they are an excellent source of antioxidants too.
These nut-and-berry bars use six different types of nuts and seeds to give you a super nutritional boost. When you add in some coconut oil, honey, and goji berries, these snack bars become an energy-boosting powerhouse. Use them as a mid-morning snack, keep them in the house for when you get hunger pangs, or pack them with you when you go out. Enjoy!
- 1 cup raw almonds
- ½ cup pistachios
- ½ cup desiccated coconut (unsweetened)
- ½ cup pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup sunflower seeds
- 4 Tbsp. chia seeds
- 2 Tbsp. lemon zest
- 1 tsp. vanilla bean extract
- ½ cup goji berries
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- 3 Tbsp. coconut oil (melted)
- ½ cup honey
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Line a 9×9 brownie tin with parchment paper.
- Chop the nuts roughly and mix with the rest of the ingredients until fully combined.
- Pour into the lined brownie tin and press down.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes and wait until they are fully cooled before chopping into bars. Refrigerate to make them extra firm.
- Store in an air tight container.
Preparing nutritious meals with the right ingredients is extremely important when you have adrenal fatigue. My Adrenal Fatigue Recipe Book contains more than 50 energy-boosting recipes that are guaranteed to improve your health. It’s included in The Recipes Package.