These egg nori roll ups are a tasty twist on your regular omelet. Perfect for a healthy breakfast, lunch or dinner, they combine eggs and seaweed with lots of nutritious flavorings. The ginger, chili flakes, coconut aminos and sesame all give it an Asian flavor that makes for a really interesting, tasty dish.
The two main ingredients in this dish – eggs and seaweed – are both packed full of healthy micronutrients. One of the keys to maintaining optimum energy levels is to get as much nutrition from your food as possible. Tomorrow morning, try these egg nori roll ups and see how you feel!
- ½ Tbsp. sesame oil
- 4 large eggs
- 2 Tbsp. milk
- 1 Tbsp. coconut aminos
- 1 tsp. chili flakes
- ½ tsp. grated ginger
- 2-4 nori sheets
- ⅛ cup finely chopped chives
- Sesame seeds to top
- Whisk together the eggs, milk, coconut aminos, chilli flakes, grated ginger and chives in a medium bowl until well combined.
- Heat the sesame oil over a medium heat in a medium non stick saucepan.
- Place a ladleful of the egg mixture into the pan, so it just covers the surface and cook for 1 -2 minutes until air bubbles form on the surface but it is not completely cooked on top.
- Carefully remove the thin egg pancake and place a sheet of nori on top.
- Tightly roll the egg pancake with the nori in the middle and place to one side.
- Repeat the process with the rest of the egg mixture until it is all used up.
- With a very sharp knife carefully cut the rolled up pancakes into 1 inch slices.
- Serve topped with sesame seeds.
Preparing nutritious meals with the right ingredients is extremely important when you have adrenal fatigue. My Adrenal Fatigue Recipe Book contains more than 50 energy-boosting recipes that are guaranteed to improve your health. It’s included in The Recipes Package.