This is such a versatile way to enjoy your eggs. Take them on a picnic, eat them for brunch, or just snack on them when you get peckish in the afternoon. They’re tasty, highly nutritious, and full of healthy fats and protein to keep you full.
Traditional deviled eggs are made with mayo, mustard and paprika, but this version is for those with a slightly spicier palette. The wasabi and ginger give them a gentle kick and a delicious Asian-inspired flavoring that will keep you coming back for more!
- 8 eggs
- ½ tsp. rice vinegar
- ½ tsp. wasabi
- ½ tsp. crushed ginger
- ½ sheet nori (chopped into 1/2 cm pieces)
- 2 Tbsp. full fat natural, probiotic yogurt
- Spring onions (finely chopped)
- Mild chilli powder
- Place the eggs in a large pan of cool water.
- Bring the pan to the boil. When the water has come to the boil, remove the pan from the heat and cover.
- Leave for 10 minutes.
- Transfer the eggs into ice water for 1 minutes and peel.
- Cut the eggs in half length ways. Scoop out the yolks and mash with a fork in a bowl with the rice vinegar, wasabi, ginger, nori and yogurt.
- Scoop the yolk mixture into a piping bag fitted with a large star tip, and pipe the yolks back into the holes in the egg whites.
- Top with a sprinkle of mild chilli powder and spring onions.
Preparing nutritious meals with the right ingredients is extremely important when you have adrenal fatigue. My Adrenal Fatigue Recipe Book contains more than 50 energy-boosting recipes that are guaranteed to improve your health. It’s included in The Recipes Package.